Topic: C.E2 Practical Ways to help Your Child Develop Language and Communication Skills
Synopsis: Speech is an important milestone of a child's growth. It is also the first couple of red flags for possible delays. How can we help a child in his/her language development and communication skills. Jean has been working with children from a behavioural perspective to help them develop their language and communication skills for 18 years.
Participants can expect to learn
(1) how you can build on your child's language
(2) how to create more opportunities for communication
(3) recognising learning moments for your child
(4) motivating your child to speak
(5) behaviour is a form of communication and how to help your child communicate better